Monday 17 June 2013

Just Do It

This took me a few shots to decipher. I knew what it was trying to say the moment I read it, but I had to make sure it made sense. I really like this quote! Especially with beach and bikini season now underway, it's time to stop with the excuses and just do it! You don't want to get into the habit of telling yourself "Oh, I won't work out today but I'll definitely make up for it tomorrow." Chances are you won't. Summer is a blissful season full of basking in the hot sun, tanning, swimming, oh, and ice cream. Swimming is great exercise so hit the beach as often as you can for an enjoyable workout. On the other hand, tanning and ice cream do not offer much of a calorie burn. This isn't the time to give up and stop any and all activity. In a season wrought with hot, humid weather, and the bodily terrors of ice cream, you can't afford to let your routine slide. If you need an incentive, just think, if you keep working out, you won't have to worry about enjoying the odd ice cream from time to time. I know that's certainly incentive enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment