Monday 17 June 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow



Yes, of course I'm jealous of Gwyneth Paltrow, I'm almost certain everyone is. Reading this is a great inspiration. Too often people complain about exercise and the effort and time one must set aside to get into great shape, but I think she nailed it. Isn't what you put into it worth the end result? If you don't feel great about the way you look, isn't carrying that feeling of insecurity around with you harder than getting up and being active? I personally think that if you take this positive attitude into every workout, there will be a lot less complaining and skipped days. We all justify missing a couple days of physical activity but if we looked at fitness with a positive mindset, we would actually crave the exercise and the great feeling you get after. I don't know about you, but when I'm done a workout and am red faced and gross, I am usually full of energy and filled with pride at what I've just accomplished. Just sitting indoors and trying not to eat anything but veggies only goes so far, when you're fit and active, you actually feel strong and healthy. Gwyneth Paltrow, you're an inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment